- IMPORTANT: due to major webui changes, you will need to
either flush your browser cache, or force it
to reload the page (shift-reload) the first time
you access the webui after upgrading to 380.68.
- NEW: Merged GPL 380_7743 binary blobs for the RT-N66U.
- NEW: Backported Ethernet port status report on the Network Map
from GPL 382.
- NEW: Description field added to OpenVPN client configuration
- NEW: Added missing hash types to ipset_arm (Patch by john9527)
- NEW: Added hostname Busybox applet, used by some Entware packages
- NEW: Added TPROXY netfilter target module (ARM only)
- CHANGED: Switched webui menu generation code to GPL 382 code.
This new code is easier for me to maintain.
- CHANGED: Used webui menu icons from GPL 382.
- CHANGED: Re-organized VPN pages, merging some together.
- CHANGED: Reworked VPNStatus page, will now refresh itself every
5 seconds. It will also report a client's local
and public IP addresses.
- CHANGED: Re-designed webui interface for managing SSL
certificate. Added Upload button, and revamped
certificate info display (includes some backports
from GPL 382)
- CHANGED: Removed option to enable/disable persistent webui
certificate - they are now always persistent.
- CHANGED: Reworked Tools -> Sysinfo page, dynamic data will
refresh itself every 3 seconds, also port
ordering will be more consistent, and display based
on the new tableAPI from GPL 382.
- CHANGED: Backported system log page from GPL 382: moved logging
settings to it, added option to set a remote syslog
server's port, and shown log will auto refresh.
- CHANGED: Re-designed DHCP Lease log page to use the new
tableAPI, with sortable fields (defaults to IP sort)
- CHANGED: Do not alternate between ntp server from webui and
the one hardcoded in nvram - use webui one, unless
it's empty - then use the second server set in nvram.
- CHANGED: Moved App icon out of the notification area and into
the footer of the page, with other links.
- CHANGED: Updated Curl to 7.54.1
- CHANGED: Updated nano to 2.8.6
- CHANGED: Re-designed the way the Tor database gets backed up,
so it won't grow stale by never being updated.
- CHANGED: Define and forward a small range of ports
(57535-57565) for use for passive FTP (needed for
TLS over WAN).
- CHANGED: Reduce the amount of logging done while configuring
policy-based routing for an OpenVPN client when
using the default log verbosity level of 3.
- FIXED: Duplicate LAN port 1 shown for the RT-AC87U on
the Sysinfo page.
- FIXED: Port forward/UPNP issues with CTF enabled depending on
selected NAT loopback mode.
- FIXED: URL filtering wasn't working over IPv4.
- FIXED: OpenVPN instances could potentially start too early at
boot time (before clock was set)
- FIXED: When multiple OpenVPN clients are connected to the router,
their username wouldn't show as Connected.
- FIXED: Progress report would go to 200% if you changed a setting
and started or stopped an OpenVPN client or server.
- FIXED: Security issues CVE-2017-11344, CVE-2017-11345 and
CVE-2017-11420 in networkmap (patches by
Kilo Foxtrot Papa)
- FIXED: Webui self-generated certificate could sometime be
invalid due to a race condition between the SSL and
non-SSL httpd instances starting at the same time.
- FIXED: Tor would fail to start if there was a backed up
database in /jffs/.tordb, due to bad permissions.
- FIXED: SMB sharing without user authentication would fail if
router's admin username was changed from "admin"
- FIXED: SMB sharing without user authentication would cause
SMB2 to downgrade to SMB1.
- FIXED: 5GHz-2 would show an "undefined" channel on the
Wireless-> General and in the wifi popup if
5GHz-1 was disabled (Asus bug).
本文来自 AsusSmart Router Blog 转载请注明；