380.67 Beta (xx-xxx-2017)
- NEW: Merged with GPL 380_7627 (only SDK 7114 models for now).
- NEW: Custom config support for quagga/ripd.
- NEW: Webui SSL certificate can now be saved so it gets reused
instead of a new one being constantly generated. It will
be stored under /jffs/https/, you can also easily provide
your own by storing cert.pem and key.pem in that location.
Settings to control this can be found under
Administration -> System.
- CHANGED: Remember chosen sort method on DHCP static reservations
- CHANGED: Updated minidlna to 1.2.0.
- CHANGED: Updated nano to 2.8.4.
- CHANGED: Updated openssl to 1.0.2l
- CHANGED: Upgraded from vsftpd 2.0.4 to 3.0.3. You might need to
revise any custom configuration you have done (if any).
- CHANGED: Moved SMB2 support switch to the main samba page.
- CHANGED: Optimized all webui images for size
- FIXED: OpenVPN client would be shown as having failed to connect
if a reconnect attempt initially failed to authenticate,
but succesfully connected afterward.
- FIXED: Quagga's log could fill up RAM, reduced the amount of
logging generated by it.
- FIXED: NFS sometimes failing to start properly (patch by john9527)
- FIXED: Layout issue of the status bar under Chrome when window
is larger than 1800px (patch by Cyrus Dargahi)
- FIXED: Corrupted firewall rules if enabling SSHD brute-force
protection and Respond to WAN Ping at the same time.
本文来自 AsusSmart Router Blog 转载请注明；