380.65 alpha 2 (xx-xxx-xxxxx)
- CHANGED: Upgraded to OpenVPN 2.4.0 RC2. This new version
includes support for GCM ciphers and LZ4
compression, as well as cipher negotiation.
All of these are fully implemented in the webui.
Please refer to the OpenVPN 2.4 documentation for
more info on how NCP works, also adjust your
configuration as needed.
Exported client config currently require OpenVPN
2.4 on your client, unless you disable NCP (enabled
Existing client configuration are fully compatible,
OpenVPN 2.4 can handle mixed 2.3 and 2.4 environments.
- CHANGED: hosts file will now give a higher priority to the
user-configured hostname for the router ahead of
hardcoded ones (like router.asus.com).
- FIXED: Exported OpenVPN client config didn't work when
using static key authentication.
- FIXED: Exported OpenVPN client config wasn't editable with
Notepad, the default editor used by Windows's
- FIXED: OpenVPN was killed too quickly on disconnection,
causing issues when using explicit-exit-notify
(patch by john9527)
- FIXED: OpenVPN client/server instances weren't properly
restarted on a WAN restart (patch by john9527)